Yacht Charters over 100 feet
The 120′ Tecnomar ‘DoubleShot’ is an absolute powerhouse of a yacht that’ll allow you to traverse the open seas while riding in comfort.
Island hopping and getting the most from your itinerary is what DoubleShot was built for.
From her bow-side sun lounge to her outdoor bar and grill – there’s something for everyone!
Supported by a USCG certified multilingual crew, is available for half and full-day charters, as well as night charters. We also offer the possibility of an extended-term charter for trips to the Bahamas, the Keys, or even Cuba.
Tecnomar is outfitted with 5 staterooms: Master suite, VIP suite, as well as 2 Guest staterooms. She is also equipped with separate crew quarters.
DoubleShot is fully equipped to accommodate 10/12 overnight and 12 cruising guests.
She comes equipped with an abundance of toys: (x2) Jet ski, a 325 Tender, Wakeboards, and Inflatable Islands.
Audio-Video integration throughout the boat with full Apple® product compatibility. Flat screens TVs in every cabin.
Apple Tv, Satellite TV Throughout Boat.
For your guide:
Please refer to the fleet page headline for updates to these rules.
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required