The Fairline 64 foot motor yacht has re-defined the new standard of luxury with world-class design and handcrafted construction. This yacht represents an innovative new level of yachting combining contemporary look with American components and systems.
The Fairline 64 offers an elevated alternative to the ordinary imports with enhanced levels of comforts, quality and luxury making her the ultimate premium quality yacht in the world. Her sophisticated design is accented with rich detail and luxurious appointments including imported granite countertops and high-gloss hardwood cabinetry.
Interior spaces are expanded into a seamless transition between the salon, galley and dinette that open the interior layout to a refined elegance that is both comfortable and spacious. Helm at the waterline, and a fully equipped flybridge with a secondary helm, grill, wet-bar, fridge, ice maker. Include a center line transom hot and cold shower with storage capacity.
The opulent master and exquisite VIP staterooms feature comfortable innerspring, pillow top mattresses. A versatile third guest cabin also provides a luxurious retreat for discerning guests or this area can be equipped as an efficient office.
This yacht can accommodate up to 6 guests for overnight stay (4 for term charters) in 3 well-appointed staterooms with in-suite heads and up to 13 guests for day cruising.
Jet sky, floaties, snorkeling equipment, fishing gear.
Audio Video integration throughout the boat with full Apple® products compatibility. Flat screens TVs in every cabin.
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required
© 2020 Theodoli Marine Group. All rights reserved.
Powered by YOUSEEMEMIAMI
We believe in Exceptional & Full, Yacht Charter Services with unmatched Standards in the Industry with a High Client Satisfaction Approach.