1. Make sure your passport is valid and in order.
2. Pack plenty of sunscreen/sunblock.
3. If you are prone to seasickness pack, you preferred Dramamine or bracelet products.
4. Check that your vaccinations are up to date for the intended destinations.
5. Make sure to have a backup of the devices you will bring on board
6. Please provide us with a pre-provisioning (APA) list. You will have your desired foods and alcoholic products already on board before your arrival; we will provide you with an APA list.
7. Ensure that you have plenty of any medication you are taking, as in some locations, they may be difficult to provision.