Galeon 64 CryptoLife
Galeon 64 CryptoLife
The 64′ Galeon has a clever design that sets it apart from the other boats in her fleet. Two stools are visible when the starboard gunnel is opened by Beach Mode; they’re ideal for entertaining guests. Her lounge features a banquet table with a 360-degree view of South Florida. Two USCG-certified crew members will support you, ensuring that all of your needs are met to perfection for any event. Everyone can find something to enjoy, from her extended sun pads to the Floating mats, and Williams 345 Jet tender !
Available for night charters, half-day and full-day trips. We also provide the option of a long-term charter for journeys to Cuba, the Keys, or even the Bahamas.
The 64′ Galeon Cryptolife is outfitted with 3 staterooms, interior design inspired by European vogue. She’s fully equipped to accommodate 6 overnight and 12 cruising guests.
This yacht is equipped with a Williams jet boat, and a large assortment of water toys such as Floating mats and
Snorkeling equipment .
Immersive Spatial Audio inside and outside and full Video integration throughout the boat with Apple® products compatibility. Flat screens TVs in every cabin.
For your guide:
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required