The 54′ Searay Sundancer Open – exclusive to Charter Miami Beach – offers the perfect balance between comfort and performance. The Sundancer 54′ is equipped with a large seating area that converts into a sun pad. Supported by a USCG certified multilingual crew of two, you’ll have every need catered perfectly for any occasion. From her extended sun pads to her bar and grill – there’s something for everyone!
Available for half and full-day charters, as well as night charters. We also offer the possibility of an extended term charter for trips to the Bahamas, the Keys, or even Cuba.
The Sundancer is outfitted with a Master and Twin stateroom that is designed for comfort.
She’s fully equipped to accommodate 4 overnight and 12 cruising guests.
She comes equipped with an abundance of toys such as a Jet Ski, snorkeling and fishing gear, and more!
Audio Video integration throughout the boat with full Apple® products compatibility. Flat screens TVs in every cabin.
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required
© 2020 Theodoli Marine Group. All rights reserved.
Powered by YOUSEEMEMIAMI
We believe in Exceptional & Full, Yacht Charter Services with unmatched Standards in the Industry with a High Client Satisfaction Approach.