120’ Palmer Johnson
120’ Palmer Johnson
The 120′ Palmer Johnson “B|W” is an absolutely stunning mega yacht that was designed for comfort and style. She features multiple seating areas making her ideal for accommodating family and friends.
B|W is a yacht made with precision, with a top speed of 22-knots and a timeless design featuring wooden accents.
Supported by a USCG certified multilingual crew, is available for half and full-day charters, as well as night charters. We also offer the possibility of an extended-term charter for trips to the Bahamas, the Keys, or even Cuba.
B|W is outfitted with 4 staterooms: Master suite, (x2) Double staterooms as well as a twin cabin. She is also equipped with separate crew quarters.
Johnson’s fully equipped to accommodate 8 overnight and 12 cruising guests.
She comes equipped with an abundance of toys: a Turbo-Jetski, Jetboats, Wakeboards, and Inflatable Islands.
Extra Toys: 35′ Scorpion Tender (300HP), (x2) Bote Drift Paddleboards, (x2) Conquest 1212-40 Kayak, Great Big Mable Tube, Conelly Tube Coupe De Thrill, (Set) Connelly Odyssey Slide Combo Skis, (x2) Conelly Supersport Trainer (x1 Childrens/x1 Adults), Conelly Pure Wakeboard 141, (x2) Sea Bob F5, (x2) Sea-Doo Spark, Aquaglide Splash Mat.
Audio-Video integration throughout the boat with full Apple® product compatibility. Flat screens TVs in every cabin.
Apple Tv, Satellite TV Throughout Boat.
For your guide:
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required