Our 100’ Midnight Sun Yacht exudes unmistakable class and style, perfect for hosting private charters from corporate dinner cruises to unforgettable weddings as well as birthdays and other custom events. Upon entering the main deck, guests are greeted by professional and friendly staff as they enter the spacious and well appointed dining room, capable of seating up to 92 guests at once, where an exquisite dining experience awaits them.
Whether taking in the spectacular views from the expansive windows throughout the dining room, or perhaps from the bow of the vessel, every area on board was designed to provide unparalleled opportunities to experience the beauty of South Florida as your charter cruises by some of the most sought-after sights.
A charming staircase ushers guests to the equally impressive second level, home to full bar and custom Club Lounge. From the comfortable club chairs and contrasting wood floor, to the open-air aft deck, the second level is the perfect location to indulge in butler passed hors d’ oeuvres or even an after-dinner cordial with an equally impressive dessert display, sure to please your palate.
Rest assured that this yacht, featuring a custom contemporary designed inviting interior, as well as ample alfresco areas, will be an ideal setting for your next custom event.
Max guests: 120
Main deck and Dinning: Main Dining RoomBow with Seating AreaGalley and Restrooms.
Upper Deck and Club Lounge: State-of-the-Art HelmClub Lounge with Full BarOpen-Air Aft Deck.
•• Custom Club Lounge with Full Bar on 2nd Deck.
•• Warm Cherry Wood and Custom Contemporary Designed Interior.
•• 1st Class Service and Style with Attention to Detail.
•• State-of-the-Art Sound System throughout.
•• Expansive Windows offering the Ultimate Views.
•• Ability to Cruise to the most sought-after sights.
• Per Federal USCG regulations, a maximum of 12 passengers, are allowed.
• We love animals and would feel very ill if they were to get motion sickness. Therefore no pets are allowed as a general rule.
However some yachts are ok with pets , so please ask which ones.
• All vessels come with full emergency equipment and first aid kits, guests with known allergies or medical requirements, please bring extra medication should an emergency arise.
• Pick up time is up to you; your charter begins at the convened signed Charter Agreement time.
• Feel free to bring your own alcohol and food without any hesitation.
• Children are welcomed on board and are counted as a passenger regardless of their age.
• 7% tax and 15% gratuity will be automatically added to your total.
• Payment is due ten days before your charter date
• For charters over $5k a wire transfer is required
© 2020 Theodoli Marine Group. All rights reserved.
Powered by YOUSEEMEMIAMI
We believe in Exceptional & Full, Yacht Charter Services with unmatched Standards in the Industry with a High Client Satisfaction Approach.